PRANAV VERMA (2011-12)
ANSHUL BHARDWAJ (2013-14)
PRIYANSHI MISHRA (2020-21)
Priyanshi Mishra volunteered as an Alumni Moderator for the Tony Blair Institute's Global Citizenship Education Programme - Generation Global. She assisted the Generation Global team in evaluating the performance of students with diverse backgrounds. She also volunteered for the Alumni Impact Stories Project of Generation Global and got her video featured on their newsletter and other social media handles
Shubhangana Vishwanathan ( Batch Year 2012-13)
# Shubhangana Vishwanathan has completed her Bachelor's in Journalism from the University of Delhi and Postgraduate diploma from St Clair college, Canada. Shubhangana has been part of various documentaries related to women and child rights.
# She has worked for various renowned media including Times of India, India News and Hindustan Times to name a few.
# She is currently working as a Marketing Manager for Rafih Auto Group(one of the largest automobile groups in North America) and also owns her dance school by name of Chitra School of Dance, teaching more than 200 students across the globe.
Anshul Bharadwaj (Batch 2014)
He is graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law from GGSIPU New Delhi, diploma in International Criminal Law & in Environmental Law from Case Western Reserve University & University of North Carolina, respectively and in International Labour Law from St. Petersburg State University.
- He is practicing Advocate in the High Court of Delhi. In June 2019, he started his law firm Armitage Legal Associates.
- He has written research papers on Data Protection & Privacy Laws like GDPR, LDGP, etc.
- In Feb 2020 he was awarded the Asia Legal Innovations Award 2020 and in April 2020 I completed my latest book, titles Rape – A Critical Study in the Current Scenario and the Social Transformation. Apart from this he has written 2 books and photography and working on my 3rd book for the 3-book series.
In April 2021 he was awarded the Lex Falcon Award 2021 at the Global Hybrid Conference 2021 on 7th - 8th April 2021 in Dubai, UAE for my work done in Data Protection Laws and International Labour Law
- A highly motivated young girl who aims at spreading financial literacy, Ananya Malhotra is currently pursuing MBA in Banking and Finance from Symbiosis International University and will be starting her professional career with CRISIL in 2021.
- During her graduation, she founded AAMDANI: The Finance and Investment Cell of JDMC (Janki Devi Memorial College, University of Delhi) which aims at making today's youth financially aware as well as independent. She has also been the licensee and organiser of TEDxJDMC which is an independently organised TED event that.
- Because of her constant contribution to college and towards making youth financially aware, she has won "Best Student Award" during her under-graduation. Presently she is also teaching Microsoft Excel to young minds so as to make them industry ready!
(Batch Year 2011-12)
Pranav Verma completed his law degree at the prestigious NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, from where he graduated as a gold medalist and in amongst the top of his class. He completed his master’s from the University of Cambridge. Pranav often writes on contemporary themes in constitutional and criminal law, and has written for The Wire, The Hindu, etc. He has worked as an advocate before the Delhi High Court and also taught undergraduate law students at his alma mater. Presently, he is working as Assistant Professor at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
Sachin Mann scaled a slew of international and national Judo rinks. He has been adopted by Jindal Group for training for Olympic Games 2020 owing to his excellent performances:
- Best Player Award at 7th Trisakti Open Judo Championship, Indonesia.
- Selection for Junior Commonwealth Championship 2016,South Africa and 3rd International Judo Tournament, Belgium
- Chacha Nehru Award
- Best Judo Player (U-19) by Govt. of India
- Silver medal at Asian Open Cadet Judo Championship, Taiwan, China Silver medal at 39th International Judo Tournament
- Bronze Medal at 8th International Judo Tournament, Netherlands
- Bronze Medal at Junior Asian Cadet & Asian Junior Judo Championship, Hong Kong
- Scintillating performance at 4th Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games, Incheon, Korea
- First position in the selection camp to represent India at Junior Asian Championship, Hong Kong.
Gitanjali Jaggi (XII B) was felicitated with the ‘Student of the Year’ award for the session 2014-15 by The Times of India for all-round excellent performance in curricular and co-curricular activities.
In Teenovators Challenge Test, Rahul Garg (XII B) was the only student in Delhi-NCR to score 20/20. He was one amongst 4 such students across India. He was felicitated by the Chief Guest Ms KiranDatar, Advisor of National Knowledge Commission, Government of India, in a glittering ceremony organized by Manipal University.
Gayatri Thakral (XII C) received Bronze Medal at National Level for her contribution to community service. She was amongst 45 students selected across 5000 participants from all over India.
- Gold Medalist, Isthimia Open Grandmaster Chess Tournament, Greece.
- Best Junior Player at Bangkok Chess Club Open.
- Silver Medalist at Sri Lanka Open.
- V Rank in NHPC Fide Rating Chess Tournament (Asia’s Biggest Prize Fund Chess Event).
- Bronze Medalist at World Senior Kurash Championship, Turkey.
- Gold Medalist at 31st, 32nd & 33rd Delhi State Judo Championship.
- Bronze Medalist at Kurash World Championship, Cochin and Junior National and Youth Championship, Agra.