As the best school in academics and in co-curricular activities, BBPS Dwarka believes that Student Prefectorial Board is a perfect launch pad to nurture leaders. Student Council has been constituted to groom future leaders who volunteer to shoulder responsibilities. The Head Boy and the Head Girl lead a team of office Bearers who help in the maintenance of school discipline and in organising various school programmes and activities. We aim to nurture leaders by regularly training our students in sports also by providing them with the best sports facilities in Dwarka.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF STUDENT COUNCIL
The Student Council will only be as active, effective and concerned as each student member is
- Student council is the Heart of student involvement. It’s the most representative and powerful student organization because it works for all students.
- A good student council has student respect and support by opening its doors to all interested students and by being aware of student needs and opinions.
- Cooperation is the key to getting things done. The council shouldn’t be a rubber stamp for any group, but it should work with others to solve problems.
- Training and relevance are vital to the success of any student council.
- Good leaders are developed, not born. Informed voters help create them. Leadership training is one goal of student council.
- Student council can lead the way to positive change. Its activities and projects are the testing ground for ideas, which become part of the school.
- To represent the students at the Council meetings and school functions.
- To enforce school regulations, adopted by the Council with the consent of the Principal.
- To organize school events and volunteer projects.
- To perpetuate school pride and spirit.
- To have students participate in more academic and extracurricular activities.
- To make students aware and to increase participation in the community.
- To provide fair and equal opportunities to all students for participation on school events.
- To strive for good citizenship.
- To respect all individuals in the school and community.
- To involve all students in sharing ideas to make our school the best it can be.
- To help all students work together in our school.
- To have all students practice democracy in action.
- To help other citizens and groups in our community.
- To adopt and practice non discriminating policies and agenda
Senior School Prefectorial Board (2022-23)
|Post||Name of the Student|
|Head Boy||GREEK YADAV|
|Deputy Head Boy||SAORABH YADAV|
|Head Girl||PUNYA GARG|
|Deputy Head Girl||PRAGATI RANJAN|
|Sports Captain||AYUSH GAHLOT,MEETALI CHILLAR|
|Activity Coordinator||DRISHTI SHARMA, MEHAK HANDA,DISHITA GOSAIN|
|School Marshall||MANUSHREE, SANSKRITI GIRI, DEVANSHI SINGH|
|Shastri House Captain||MAHONIA,ANANYA MISHRA|
|Shivaji House Captain||HIMESH BOORA, TANISHKA SAXENA|
|Abhimanyu House Captain||AAKRITI,HARSHIT VERMA|
|Jawahar House Captain||SAANVI JHA, RUHANSH BANSAL|
|Subhash House Captain||PRIYA KUMARI,ANUSHA GARG|
|Ashoka House Captain||VIPASHANA THAKUR,MAHIKAA SALHOTRA|
Primary School Prefectorial Board (2022 -23)
|Head Boy||Aditya Prakash|
|Deputy Head Boy||Aaryav Makol|
|Head Girl||Anjali Garkoti|
|Deputy Head Girl||Dikshita Acharya|
|Shivaji House Captain||Anaya Rawat|
|Subhash House Captain||Adya Mithra|
|Jawahar House Captain||Tejas Aman|
|Shastri House Captain||Tia Taneja|
|Abhimanyu House Captain||Samaaira Saxena|
|Ashoka House Captain||Aadhya Karan|
|School Marshal||Aadya Madan|